- The “Freedom Quiz” is open to all.
- All the participants are advised to understand all the terms and conditions of the “Freedom Quiz”.
- The Quiz process is free of cost.
- Incomplete and inaccurate quiz forms shall be disqualified.
- Only one entry per person.
- Participants and winners of the earlier editions of this quiz series may also participate.
- Related family members of the award management, award panel, sponsors and partners of the awards will not be allowed to participate in the Freedom Quiz.
- By participating in this contest, all the applicants agree to abide by and be bound by all the terms and conditions.
- The closing date of the Quiz is 23:59 on 20 August 2018. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 20 September 2018.
- The winner will receive Rs. 1000/-
- The winner will be notified by email on or before 20 September 2018 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to us within 14 days of being notified by Popcorn Trip, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Popcorn Trip shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Popcorn Trip shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize money will be deposited to the winner’s account by Popcorn Trip.
Popcorn Trip retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value.
There shall only one awardee in a particular nomination category and/or level. However, at the discretion of the Award Panel and in an extremely rare and unavoidable situation, there may be more than one winner in any particular category/ level.
- The venue, date, time of the Freedom Quiz may be changed/ extended/ rescheduled for any reasons and exigencies.
- The decision of the management in relation to the interpretation of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be final.
- The management will have the final say on all matters relating to the Freedom Quiz and the same shall be binding on all the participants.
- The management reserves the right to, at its discretion, withdraw or amend or add to the Terms and Conditions of these awards at any time, with prospective or retrospective effect, and does not take responsibility for any loss or damage that any individual may suffer as a result of participating or attempting to participate in the Quiz.
- Any dispute relating to this quiz at any stage shall be subject to arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and the venue of Arbitration shall be Nainital.
Freedom Quiz : TERMS AND CONDITIONSadmin2018-08-14T16:00:35+00:00